1. By accessing or visiting this website, or other pages thereon, you explicitly express your binding agreement to all of these terms.
2. We take privacy seriously, and ensuring this is protected is our top priority. This policy informs you how we collect information from our website users, what we may do with it, and how you can protect your privacy.
3. This policy applies to all of the information that is both collected and submitted on this website. The website allows you to execute financial transactions, make requests, submit date and register to receive materials. Personal information that might be collected include, user names, home address, email address, telephone number, bank account and credit card number relating to yourself, or to a third party where you act on behalf of any such company. Information from various sources might be combined by the website. You can choose to update personal information from time to time, by accessing your Site account and act per the ‘updating your information’ instructions therein. You hereby confirm that you are aware to the fact that due to legal requirements some of your information detailed cannot be changed.
4. The website might also collect other types of information, logged by the website’s server which would include your IP address, the browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, to infer certain trends, or to block certain users from accessing the website. The website might assign your computer one or more cookies, which can collect information in order to facilitate access to the website and to personalise your online experience, and use standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that track your use of the website, enabling customisation of our services and promotions.
5. Any personal information that is provided by you will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent; unless this information is (i) required to be disclosed to related companies of ours; (ii) was publicly known to us and made available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you; (iii) becomes publicly known and made available after disclosure by you to us through action of us; (iv) is required to be disclosed by law, in which case we will give you as much notice as we can (including a copy of written requests or order) in order to allow you to limit or restrict this disclosure; (v) is furnished or made known to us by a third party; is independently developed by us without reference to the information disclosed by you or was known to us, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as shall be shown and evidenced by written documents; or (vi) is required to be disclosed in order to protect our rights.
6. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information we have put in place appropriate physical, electric and managerial procedure in order to keep all information we collect secure.
7. To protect child privacy, we will never knowingly collect or maintain information form users under the age of 18. Our website has been designed and structured to not attract anyone under the age of 18.
8. If you wish, you can choose or ask not to receive emails and newsletters from our website, and delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.