- There is a minimum withdrawal amount. This is 250 in all currencies (USD/GBP/EUR).
- The weekly limit that you can withdraw is 5000 in all currencies.
- If you would like to withdraw anything, you are required to fill in a ‘Request for release of funds’ form. This form needs to be signed and will prove that they wish to withdraw.
- Evidence is needed to prove that this is the owner of the bank account (if the withdrawal is done via a bank transfer).
- · Traders must wait at least fifteen days after the first deposit is made to make a withdrawal. Zoomtrader provides traders with quality training and support, and invests both financial and human resources in every customer. This is the reason that you will be able to withdraw the amount of your first deposit only after a period of 15 days from the date that it has been deposited.
- A withdrawal can only be made to the account which is held by the person who made the deposit.
- Once a withdrawal has been approved, traders will have up to five days to cancel the request. The money will only be transferred 5 days after the approval.
- They can take up to ten working days after the order has been given to our bank to transfer the money.
- If you have received a bonus in your account you are required to execute a minimum trading volume of 40 times for every €/£/$1 bonus in order to withdraw your funds.
Risk Disclosure: Zoomtrader is a Forex trading platform provider operated by Celestial Trading Ltd., Global Geteway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles. Licensed and regulated by the Montenegro security exchange commission (sub-license number; SCMN 04/4-9/6-17). Trading Forex can carry high relative risk. Traders can lose some or all of their invested capital. Consequently it is not recommended to trade with capital which one cannot afford to lose. It is against the law to solicit U.S persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt. Any offer, advertisement or information within this website should not be construed as an offer directed to the Belgian public nor to be made in the territory of Belgium. Payments via credit cards are processed CELTIC PAY LTD. Dept 1308, 43 Owston Road, Carcroft, Doncaster, United Kingdom, DN6 8DA